Saturday, May 15, 2010

the WAR is won

I remember myself being 15 years old. I wasn't sure about what I like and what I want. I wasn't sure about anything.
I thought that I have to be just like everyone else, even though I knew I was looking for something different.
I was looking for a music that was different, I was looking how to express myself and I needed those people that could understand me.

Then, one day, I’ve heard of 30 SECONDS TO MARS, and they’ve changed everything.
30 seconds to mars is really the best band ever. They’re not just talented, amazing personalities, but they love their fans like no other band does. That’s why they gave us an amazing opportunity to be a part of their new record. No one had ever did anything like this before.
I’m not trying to be like someone else anymore. This band taught me how to be proud of who I am. I know that people might think bad things about me, but now I know how to ignore them. I don’t care what they say. Now I’m a better person.
I’ve met so many amazing people from all over the world and it’s even strange, because I love them so much, even though I’ve never seen them live.
When I feel sad or depressed I know I can always talk to someone from the Echelon, because that’s what Echelon does. They help each other. Echelon means a lot to me. It's much more than just a fan base. It’s my friends, my family. They’re people who love each other no matter what. It's a huge honor for me to be a part of it.

I’d like to thank Jared, Shannon and Tomo for EVERYTHING. For the support, for their creativity , for inspiration, for all these experiences, and for telling us to live our dreams…

Deimantė (@deimante_),
Lithuania

No comments:

Post a Comment