Wednesday, May 12, 2010

To battle is the only way we feel

How to start? From the beginning. I came to know your music when A Beautiful Lie was released here in Argentina . I fell in love with the melodies of your songs and with the sweetness of your voice. The first song that got right into my soul is Was it a dream? At that time everything in my life felt like I was just having the most amazing time and suddenly woke up to find that it was just a dream. In my family everyone was very protective of me since I was really young.
Thirteen years ago I had a brain tumour and I barely make it from the surgery, the tumour was just caught barely on time. Growing up I felt like I was kept in a crystal bubble, they treated me like I was going to break, letting me do nothing. Finally that bubble one day burst out and I got to do what I needed to do, Grow Up.
That's when I found your music and it really helped me to stand up for my dreams.
I was really happy the day I bought This Is War, I can't explain how I felt the first time I listened it. I got goose bumps everywhere, a feeling of awe, admiration, gratitude, respect and love washed through my soul. The song I relate the most on this cd is Alibi. It has this special something that I feel so connected to. When you give everything you have 'till there's nothing left, just tinny little pieces of what you used to be, you try to put yourself back together and face life again. To feel again the only way is to battle everyday of our lives.
I would like to Thank You for being such an inspiration in my life. Your music is like the air that I breathe, I couldn't live a day without it. I would also like to thank you for giving me the opportunity of being part of your big family around the world, the Echelon. Thanks to you guys I have met two of the most amazing persons in this world, Jay and Mary, they will be in my heart forever.
And so will you, I will never forget what you have done for me. You are super sweet, talented, caring, lovely, you are the most amazing guys in the Universe.
I love you guys for being who you are. Thank you for giving me the best music of all times
Shannon, Tomo and Jared: Thank You for Existing.

No comments:

Post a Comment