Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tell me would you kill to save for a life?

My name is Susie (Zuzanna) and I’m from Poland. I’ve got so much to say (or rather write) that I have no idea how to start. I’m sure that after posting my blog I’m going to say: Why didn’t you write it. Stupid MOFO!!!! Anyway, I hope I’ll share everything what is important for me. So now I’m going to start from the very beginning!

It was something about 5 years ago. I was sitting on the coach watching something like Polish MTV and suddenly I saw IT. I was totally shocked. My heart was broken. I watched “From Yesterday” video. I would never thought that this moment will change so much in my life! Then, I showed it to my dad and he liked our great 30 Seconds To Mars too (by the way I always say our 30 Seconds To Mars and feel so fucking awesome with that). I started listening to Their music. It was like lifeline for me and still is but every day stronger! But these times are somewhere far away. With GUYS I learned not to look back. Only the future and present is important. So now I’m going to write about future. J

5 months ago I’ve found out that new album is going to be published. I was so happy when I heard new songs! They were all like magic! I just can’t describe feeling when I’m listening to them. I’m not getting bored at all. I can do it 24 hours per day and still want more and more. Anyway, what I wanted to say… first months of these year were terrible for me. I can’t describe how many tears I cried! I was so lonely with no real friends, no support and lots of problems with myself. And when I was getting back home thinking about GUYS I felt quite better. But only watching interviews, videos and listening to songs make me feel great! I start every day switching on my MP3 and the same ending it. It just gives me soo much positive power!

The most important and the best day in my whole life was 18/03/2010 in Prague. Awesome show and amazing experience. Here I have to mention my dad. He’s one of the best person in my life. I remember moment when I said: ‘Do you know that 30 Seconds To Mars are going to play in Prague?’ (we live in Poland and it was quite near). Honestly, I was just joking. Of course it was always my dream but I would never thought that he could say: ‘So why won’t we go there?’. But he DID. It was like a dream. Guys were simply awesome. I think it was only day in my life when I felt this way. Awareness that They were in the same place were gorgeous! I still can’t believe that I was there and that so much time went pass!!! I even have got a box with all things which remind me about this day!!! But there is still one thing which I can’t stop thinking about. I see photos of people together with our fantastic GUYS in Internet every day. It’s for me the biggest dream!!! I can’t imagine it but I don’t stop believing that it will happen sometime and somewhere!

And now after not so long period of time I’m totally different person! I’m part of Echelon family. Nobody will be able to understand it if he is not so deep into it! We’re just one huge community. Everybody is so nice and crazy. We can chat all night long and don’t feel passage of time. I met so many amazing people and I really want to mention them here! I want to thanks @CynthiaEchelon and @EmeraldMoon21 for being the most amazing older sisters in my life which I never had! Since I met them my life is much more colorful! I can share all happiness and sadness with them and they never let me down! @Pia94L with who I can chat all the time! And of course my lovely @SunnyFromVenus. Thanks to her I joined her mission and now every Friday we tweet our topic of the week! All #Echelon is together and tweets as hell! I can’t describe it. You have to see it to understand! These people are just so important for me now. I understood it during 5 day without Internet! I was going crazy without them!

And now I want to say something about GUYS! They’re amazing of course. They give us so much time and they don’t really have to. They could like other ‘stars’ don’t care about their fans. They support us and post so much photos. We can feel part of them! It’s awesome. Thanks to them I believed in my dreams. I always thought that I simply can’t reach some goals but it disappeared. Now I know that impossible is nothing. I’ve got power to do and believe! I get up every day thinking about it! They say it in interviews and really encourage me to feel like that! I can just say THANK YOU but it’ll never be enough! But thank you Jared, Tomo and Shannon.

And they are so hardworking! They really do it for us (Echelon)!!! We appreciate it and that’s why we try to show them support every fucking second of our life!!! On Twitter – the best place for Echelon!!!

I love you Jared, Tomo, Shannon and all my Echelon family. My life would be empty and with no sense without you!


Zuzanna Bućko

Jelenia Góra, Poland

bucko815@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful, honey! I feel the same way; I don't think I could ever thank Tomo, Jared and Shannon enough for all they have done for all us Echelon. That was very beautiful what you wrote, and I know one day our dreams of meeting them face to face will come true, because they give us the courage to believe in ourselves and never give up. You are an amazing echelon sister and I love you so much!

    Andrea
    EmeraldMoon21

    ReplyDelete