Tuesday, May 25, 2010

They MADE my life

I don’t know how to start this. But maybe I should tell you my story to start with?

Most of this can I not remember because is such a long time ago, so I have got it told by my family.

My story begins back in the Christmas 2001 when I was 7 years old. My uncle, who lived in USA at that moment, gave me a demo cd from a band called 30 seconds to mars. It was a cd he have got from he’s friend who knew the drummer in the band – Shannon. I fell admittedly in love with the music. I have been told that I only could fell a sleep when I was listening to the cd.
Short time after Christmas my grandfather died. I had a really good relationship with him. I was so sad that I was close to get a depression. But I was lucky and I am still sure that the cd I had got is the reason till that I not got that depression. 8 month after Christmas I, and the rest of the world, so lucky that 30 seconds to mars’s album came out. After some years became I more and more an Echelon and I have now been it in 5 years I think.
After being a fan in 9 years the day of my life came. It was March 9th 2010, the day Shannon turned 40 yeas old, in Copenhagen, Denmark. I still have the feeling that it didn’t happen! Aging were I closer than never to get a depression and stress because the concert was over and I had so much going on in my life. But because of the amazing Echelon came I through that and I am now happier than ever!

I don’t want to say that 30 seconds to mars changed my life, because they MADE my life. I can’t remember how my life was before I heard 30 seconds to mars the first time. Mostly because I was so young but also because they have made such a big influence on whom I am to day. They are the reason to all the amazing friends I have made because of the Echelon. They are properly the reason till that I not am a girl in trouble and with a depression to day.
They are my life!
And I am not afraid to say that they HAVE made the life I am living.
Jared is the reason till I am an actor now. When I have been close to quit I have been seeing a movie with him and I got my passion back of acting.
30 seconds to mars is the main reason to I am playing music today. When I sow how amazing Tomo and Jared are on a guitar I wanted to bee just half as good as them and I am close to be that to day.
Then are you properly thinking “what have Shannon done to you”, he gave me the desire of want to photographer more and more.
I own the guys my life. Because they gave me my life.
I can’t thank 30 seconds to mars enough for being the band they are!
I love them so much and they will always be a part of my life.
I can feel my life when I hear their music, it’s the soundtrack till my life and who I am. 30 seconds to mars is who I am, always have been and always will bee.
Thank you 30 seconds to mars and the Echelon for doing all this to me.

I love you more than words can describe!

Marie, Denmark
@mariebulken


No comments:

Post a Comment