Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I discovered 30STM in 2005. LOST 250LBS! and noticing changes. I turned to Q101 FM Chicago, and "THE KILL" was playing. I called the station immediately after I heard the lyrics,"i tried to be someone else....this is who I really am. That was me. I was told 30SECONDSTOMARS. I said 30 Seconds to who baby? The DJ fell out laughing told me where to find their music & I saw them about 5 times. They launched a bigger tour in the US for about 2yrs. I saw them at least 30 times. Those were the great old days.

30SECONDSTOMARS changed my life in a simple way. I didn't know who I REALLY WAS. I knew who Angela Love was for many years. There was another side of me that I didn't know existed until I lost the weight. "THE KILL" helped me realize that.There were times I felt like the song "SAVIOR". There is a song on A Beautiful Lie for everyone. I always knew to follow my dreams, & that I could do anything with GOD. The band helped me by cementing all my hopes and dreams. If they could do it, I can too. I've always wanted to be an actress so I Have bit parts in MERCURY RISING with Bruce Willis, SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE with David Schwimmer. I have also met Morgan Freeman, Keanu Reeves, Richard Gere, Laurence Fishburn, Brad Renfro just to name a few. I've met a lot of Rock Bands, and I love to write and have tons of stories.When someone says no to me that makes me more determined to prove them wrong.
30SECONDSTOMARS has been a big part of my l'm thankful for the echelon.

-Angela Love

1 comment:

  1. I relate to THE KILL in that EXACT way!!! I've lost nearly 40 lbs so far, and after my vacation I'm losing the final 20 orso ;) GOOD FOR YOU!!! I know just how difficult it can be, let alone lose as much as you have! You should be proud! And remember, you've always who you really are INSIDE! Now show it off to the rest of the world!!

    xoxo
    Noël

    ReplyDelete